Friday, July 7, 2017

another fun day

Day 5

Angel’s Landing Hike

Clayton got to go with some of his uncles and cousins on this hike and thanks to Richard for the pictures:

IMG_4190IMG_4191 (1)IMG_4197 (1)IMG_4202 (1)IMG_4207IMG_4217IMG_4221 (1)

The Narrows Hike

Porter joined this group with a bunch of the family and loved this hike.

IMG_4223 (1)IMG_4225 (2)IMG_4237 (1)

While they hiked, Laun took Brandon and his kids and my parents fishing.

20170707_095144

The kids adored it.

20170707_10090620170707_110653

Carter liked seeing their fish when they returned.

20170707_113658

Syd is 1 today, so I took her pictures with her lamb and Carter wanted one.

20170707_10210020170707_095951

I adore my birthday girl.

20170707_130140

Laun takes the kids out on their birthday, so we walked to a nearby shop for treats.

20170707_13320020170707_13320320170707_13320420170707_13333820170707_133358

Adults reading and kids watching a movie.

20170707_135549

Sydney climbing in cupboards and getting loves from Grandma.

20170707_14135420170707_152358

Her mountain climbing, while I workout.

20170707_161203

Richelle helping Lydia with some stitching.

20170707_172655

Syd’s birthday is today and Richards tomorrow and Lydia's was on the 4th, lots of birthdays on this trip!

20170707_20005220170707_200308

I made a spumoni cake and froze it and brought it to the reunion, I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! I made a big one for everyone and a little one for Syd.

20170707_20020720170707_200617

20170707_20021820170707_200442

20170707_20055020170707_200913

Last trip with the Hall’s, Laun and Porter didn’t get to try out the tree rope swing, so they did today.

20170707_20395620170707_204041

Laun helping Carter swing-

20170707_204233

the teenagers

20170707_204429

a little walk with the littles-

20170707_20482720170707_20484920170707_20503520170707_20510420170707_20531320170707_205359

The teenagers about to jump in-

IMG_7112 (1)

Syd got some bath toys and books-

20170707_21472220170707_215154

No comments: