Wednesday, July 5, 2017

awesome day

Day 3

Ted organized a horseback ride through Bryce Canyon, the group: Ted, Laura, Collin, Marlee, me, Michael, Savannah, Dad and Mom:

20170705_082954_001

Marlee was surprisingly nervous (she’s rode some at Uncle Ryan’s house), so I wasn’t expecting that. Thankfully, our guide was awesome and kept Marlee right by her and she did great.

20170705_083935

20170705_090022

Glad to spend time with my parents, making memories and doing new things.

Laura, Dad and Mom

20170705_090141

It’s awesome seeing Bryce Canyon from horseback.

20170705_09214820170705_09221720170705_09224220170705_09224520170705_09241020170705_09285620170705_09300020170705_09301020170705_09301320170705_09302820170705_09305620170705_09353520170705_09370620170705_09370920170705_09372620170705_093742

20170705_09484120170705_09590020170705_100841FB_IMG_150068935461020170705_101406

Marlee loved it, I got an 8x10 picture of her on the horse to remember this day.

20170705_104043

She caught a horny toad.

20170705_104537

Then we went down a trail (by feet) to see another view of the canyon:

20170705_112814

I’m beyond grateful for my Dad for planning and paying for these reunions over the years.

20170705_11290220170705_11293320170705_11293520170705_11301920170705_11313320170705_113219

Laun had fun with the other kids while Marlee and I were at Bryce Canyon:

20170705_10581020170705_15064020170705_18010320170705_184810

Then we came back and I worked on the felt family tree. Our family is finished! I added Marlee (horse), Carter (bull) and Sydney (rose).:

20170705_16073620170705_160718

Went on a walk, Laun is an awesome dad.

20170705_203211

game time

20170705_22141720170705_221420

No comments: