It is cold and my world is white. Thank heavens for Laun and the boys who work so hard to keep our driveway and sidewalks shoveled. Today the boys were late too school because they were shoveling our elderly neighbors driveway. Their friend Carlos drove by on the way to school and when he got to seminary he asked the teacher if he could be excused to help my boys. I got a knock on the door and it was Carlos with a shovel in hand. The boys had just come in and were about to head to school, so I gave them a ride. Here is Clayton and Carlos walking to the seminary building to return a shovel, what good teenagers.
This is our road- crazy!
I guess it’s a good day to stay inside and bake…granola it is.
Tonight after book club the snow was so shiny, like diamonds. The pictures don’t really show, but it was amazing and more sparkly than normal. And yes, I’m in a book club, the girl who just read cliff notes in high school, and sadly hasn’t read any of the books since I’ve had Sydney. Some day, some day, maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment