Tuesday, January 3, 2017

snow

I don’t think Utah believes in snow day. They might start school late, but heaven forbid they call it off. And the boys and Laun stay extra busy shoveling our drive way and both the neighbors to our sides driveways and sidewalks.

20170103_07414720170103_07420020170103_074220

Marlee- ready for school, even thought we thought we might get a snow day.

20170103_10024520170103_103336

I love how Carter’s siblings pile in his room and watch Sophie the princess show with him.

20170103_182720

Sydney loves the jumper.

20170103_192219

Porter created a little mountain of snow in our front yard to sled down.

20170103_192435

Clayton’s near year goal is to run a mile a day, which he will usually do when soccer starts, so tonight I walked and he ran, even in the snow.

20170103_19291420170103_19492920170103_195425

We figured out how to let Carter sled without getting his body cast wet. Trash bag for the win!

20170103_20372420170103_20433220170103_20431120170103_20443420170103_204438

Marlee and Porter turned the mountain into an igloo.

20170103_21435920170103_214504

No comments: