Laun is attending the South West Nutrition Conference in Phoenix, Arizona this week, so we all tagged along to make a vacation out of it. We went to Lee’s Ferry today on our way up to Phoenix.
Morning snuggles before leaving the hotel.
Almost there!
Last time we came here our boat was having issues, so we have been long waiting this day to take our boat out on Lee’s Ferry!
Porter’s turn to drive the boat.
This was worth missing school over.
Laun’s genius idea of putting blankets on the bottom of the boat and letting Carter play worked great.
Carter did surprisingly well, I think the boat rocking relaxed him.
The pringles were a big hit.
I’m so glad Carter napped.
The boys are getting good at this whole boat driving thing.
Marlee thinks she’s driving the boat;)
Even Carter got a turn…
We couldn’t help but think of our nephew-cousin Harry while we were here. He fell at Lee’s Ferry and we are so grateful he is alive and well.
Taking my turn driving.
Carter wasn’t the only one who took a nap in the boat, Marlee had a turn.
I don’t know if Porter is quite ready to be carrying around Carter yet.
Loaded up and ready to go to Phoenix.
We got to Grandpa and Grandma Turley’s house and I think Carter was happy to get out of his car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment