We had pink cinnamon waffles for breakfast.
I gave all my valentines heart messages on their doors:
Carter was very happy about it.
I found this picture on my phone that Marlee took- she looks so much older to me!
It’s so cute seeing them all huddled around the iPad.
Normally we have fondue for Valentines dinner, but we decided to have that for Carter’s birthday meal (only 2 days away), so Laun and I went on a dinner date.
Then it was time for sugar cookies…
We finally got Carter to smile for the picture, but now Marlee is distracted by his cuteness. I think it’s pretty funny how many pictures we have of our kids staring at their baby brother.
I love passing on my Grandma Turley’s tradition of each child getting their own big sugar cookie.
I can’t leave Laun out!
Carter decided he was all about this cookie tradition…
Cookie time called for bath time…
That green frosting is about to go bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment