How did this happen so fast?! I can’t even believe she is 5 today and going to kindergarten next school year! Crazy!
She was pretty excited about using the cream cow this morning and picked one that we recently got from Andy and Elizabeth. I think the cream cow count might be somewhere around 30 now- which I find ridiculously cool. And you know she’s just pouring that milk for show. This girl hardly ever drinks milk, unless she needs a cup to dip her cookie in. Shortly after she got a glass of water:)
The simple joys in life.
What a shocker…she asked for crepes. I don’t even know why I bother asking my kids what they want for their birthday breakfast anymore, they seem to always request crepes.
Who can resist something with real whipping cream, I cant.
Marlee has yet to master how to eat a crepe without making a mess…
After church we had Andy’s family over for dinner. Marlee chose cucumbers and rice for her birthday dinner- seriously. So I made a meal that we all love with rice, adabada (pork tacos) and threw in a side of cucumbers.
Andy made some awesome fruit juice-pop stuff, it was amazing
Marlee and Josiah are so cute.
Marlee got sung Happy Birthday over the phone by my parents and loved it.
I didn’t bake any cake for this birthday. For preschool you can only take store bought treats. For her party yesterday we got a Costco cake and today’s cake was a free offer from Bashas. Sweet deal for me since I don’t love cooking when I’m pregnant. And Marlee could care less as long as it is a pink cake:)
She opened gifts from us and her grandparents today.
She got coloring stuff and clothes.
When I found these princess lip glosses with glittery caps and a tin case I couldn’t resist. It’s funny how before I had a girl I thought this stuff was lame, but now I love it because I know how much she will love it.
I think it’s funny that I can get her underwear as a gift and she couldn’t be happier. I guess anything with princesses on it are awesome.
magnetic dolls
My mom made her some cute dress ups. Which I forgot to take a picture of, but I’m sure you’ll see photos of her wearing them later. She sewed an orange dress with beads- Indian style and she also made her a dress and one just like it for her little doll.
Grandma Lucy sent her a box with lots of goodies. Marlee loved how many fun things were in it. She was so excited as she pulled out each item.
5 Things I love about Marlee:
1- Her laugh
2- She’s girly, yet tough
3- Her facial expressions and hand motions when she talks
4- Her desire to learn
5- Her love of going to church and watching Bible movies
No comments:
Post a Comment