Sunday, January 19, 2014

better late than never

I finally got around to taking Marlee’s birthday pictures. Her birthday was a week ago, but I guess it’s better late than never.

This adorable girl has had a good year. She is tough, sweet, full of attitude, smart, funny, happy, emotional, confident, girly, passionate and a big tease. She likes to dress herself and pays attention to details. She’s excited to be a big sister soon and loves her daddy. She started preschool which she attends three days a week. She has enjoyed learning and does a good job writing her name. She likes writing small words and sounding out letters. She can’t wait to read someday. She has been learning some math tricks from her big brothers. She likes socializing and loves going to friends houses. She loves to color and cut, anything where she can be creative. She loves being a CTR and never wants to miss church. And the biggest news of all…she quit sucking her thumb (which makes her the proud new owner of a Pocahontas Barbie- Disney Store was all out of Frozen Barbie's). So you will notice that in this group of photos there is none with her thumb in her mouth- first time ever!

little poser

126127

She’s now 5 and looks like she’s pledging allegiance.

128

I love this girl.

130131145

134133144

I think its fun doing her hair…when I actually do it.

162140

Favorite picture of the day:

141

Clayton loves to give bunny ears.

164163

I love having a daughter. I love you Marlee Cate Hall- you are the cutest girl of all!

148

No comments: