Thursday, January 2, 2014

Larsen family visit

We were so excited to have the Larsen’s visit. John had to work, but everyone else was able to come.

The girls went to the mall, while the boys went hunting. Anna and Marlee are the only girls in their families, so they love girl time. We ate lunch at this yummy Greek place.

CAt iphone pics 155

Marlee loved trying on high heels just her size, such a girl. CAt iphone pics 156CAt iphone pics 159

And when we finished shopping we got frozen yogurt.

CAt iphone pics 161

 

I always love seeing Laun’s pictures when he gets back from a outing that I didn’t go on. It helps me feel like I’m not missing out on all these great moments.

The boys got plenty dirty while hunting.

I love this picture of Porter and Alden:

Laun iphone pics 092

John

Laun iphone pics 093

Michael

Laun iphone pics 094

Clayton

Laun iphone pics 095

Great selfie of Laun:

Laun iphone pics 096

Laun calls this place the Land of Desolation and I can see why.

Laun iphone pics 097

Laun iphone pics 098

 

We all met back at home for dinner, which was awesome…we love adabada (pork tacos in an adobo sauce).

CAt iphone pics 162CAt iphone pics 163CAt iphone pics 165

Then the men folk went and cleaned up the quail from their hunt:

374375379383387CAt iphone pics 168

Clayton and Porter had a lot of quail meet to clean.

CAt iphone pics 171CAt iphone pics 172

We had such a great time with the Larsen's.

No comments: