Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

The DeGomez family invited us over for breakfast on New Year’s Day. I like this idea of celebrating in the morning, instead of staying up so late. We stayed up so late last night! I think I finally got to bed around 4am! Then we woke up and joined our friends for breakfast at 9am. I’m thinking we need to make that a new tradition. Still have our fun dinner and drinks on New Years Eve and then go to bed right after midnight (or earlier-the kids would hate that idea) and do a fun breakfast the next morning. We were all so tired this morning, but had a great time. The kids made noise makers and the DeGomez kids even made a balloon drop to celebrate, Clayton did the honors of letting the balloons drop. Then the kids rode their bikes.

CAt iphone pics 150CAt iphone pics 151CAt iphone pics 152

Goal this year- read scriptures everyday as a family and keep a clean/organized home.

No comments: