Saturday:
My brother Ted’s family came to visit.
We watched Clayton’s soccer game.
We had lunch at Guadalajara Grill where Andy’s family met up with us.
The salsa is made fresh at your table and really good, but I wasn’t very impressed with my meal.
The kids enjoyed looking at themselves in the mirror and kept entertained.
The dads took all the kids hiking to Sabino Canyon with sack lunches, while the ladies (Richelle, Elizabeth and I) ate dinner at the church and watched the General Relief Society Broadcast. Afterwards, we all visited at Andy’s for awhile.
Sunday:
Marlee slept in our bed last night since there was company over using her room. I love our sleeping beauty.
We all went to Andy’s ward to see his kids in the Primary Program, they did a great job. Then we had dinner and dessert at our house before Ted’s family had to head home.
No comments:
Post a Comment