Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sauce & Frost

I have loved having my mom, Laura and Kenley come visit. My mom and Laura are saints. They did my laundry, the dishes, etc. I always seem to get a sinus infection when I’m pregnant and this time I’ve gotten two! Luckily, I am on amoxicillin, but I’ve been so wiped out that I’ve gotten behind on housework. I’m so glad they came and helped me out, plus they are fun to hang out with. I was glad they got to see the boys play soccer and then tonight on their way out of town we stopped at Sauce for dinner and Frost for dessert.

088

Porter looks like a chipmunk when he eats:)

087

Marlee was happy to have Kenley around- she loves babies, especially girl babies.

091093

The salad, bread and pizza were all good.

089094095

Then we got gelato at Frost. We took Laura there before and she really wanted to go back, it is so good.

097100

The kids dig right in like they haven’t eaten all day.

102103

Even Kenley’s a fan of gelato.

111

Since it was evening all the shops were closed down already.

114

The kids like walking around in this area and checking out the fountain.

116117

Thanks Laura and Mom…when are you coming back?

1 comment:

Heather Williams said...

I love both of those places!