Friday, July 26, 2013

ward activity

The ward in Show Low does this cool campout every year. As a service they cut a town of wood for the widows/widowers in the ward, since most people use fireplaces and woodstoves to stay warm in the winter. They also provide these wonderful meals for all who come. I went up for just the evening part, but my boys went up earlier that day to help out and Clayton stayed the night with Pearce’s family.

Of course, Clayton caught something. How adorable is this little bunny. I swear I need to have my boys get a rabies shot, because I know they are going to get bitten someday.

206208

Cousins/Buddies Pearce and Clayton:

209

Can you spot Porter? He’s the little dude in the group. That boy hung out with his cousin Michael who is 15 years old and Michael’s friends all day. They played Frisbee, cards, etc.

210

This little girl was so excited to play with her girl cousins.

214

After the amazing dinner, they had what I call monkey bread (biscuits covered in brown sugar and butter), but they cooked it in dutch ovens, it was good.

215

I had a great time visiting with family.

No comments: