The kids not only did the summer reading program in Tucson, they also completed the Phoenix summer program. When the kids finished the Phoenix program they got Diamondback tickets. We had Grandma and Grandpa Turley and the Layton’s join us.
My mom did Marlee’s hair tonight…she looks like a little ballerina.
Kenley and Marlee are so adorable.
The kids were excited that Grandpa got them some popcorn and hotdogs.
I love this picture Laura took of mom and I adoring sweet Kenley.
The Diamondbacks didn’t win, but we had a lot of fun.
I really love this picture Justin took:
Afterwards we checked out this marble contraption.
Another great picture from Laura.
There was some boys playing instruments outside of the stadium trying to raise money. Marlee was excited to put some cash in the box.
Mom and Dad are so cute.
Then we celebrated my Mom’s upcoming birthday on the 24th. The kids and I will be in Show Low for awhile, so I got mom a cake to celebrate with her before we leave.
I love all these pictures Laura took of my kids, especially the one of Clayton and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment