We got another dog…two within less than four weeks time. The pound was running a $13 special on all dogs for the month of January. We had gotten Raggles back on January 5th & have loved having her. We had so much luck the first tiem that we decided to go back to the pound (on the last day of January) & get another dog. This time we wanted to find a good guard dog & a friend for Raggles. We instantly fell in love with Peach, we think she is a Great Dane-Shepherd mix. She is much bigger than Raggles, but very calm & sweet. We couldn’t bring her home until yesterday, February 1st because she had to be spade first. The poor dog was pretty drugged & I had to load her in the Tahoe by myself, since Laun was holding a study session for his UofA class. Peach & Raggles seem to hit it off just fine. They are complete opposites in every way.
Peach is 5 years old & Raggles is 2, so glad to have no puppies. They are so much easier than all of our past dogs.
Marlee is so excited to have another dog to hang out with.
Everyone had been loving Peach. She is so gentle & calm.
Two Lazy
I never thought I’d be such a dog person, but these two are converting me.
1 comment:
Some of my favorite pictures are of my girls with their dog. They seem more drawn to him then my boys. I love having a dog and we would get a second if he would let us. But our dog Toby says, "forget it I want ALL the attention"
Post a Comment