Sunday, February 10, 2013

a visit to Pima

We went to the Smart’s house on Saturday & Sunday. We’ve done a lot of driving this weekend; the kids & I were in Phoenix from Thursday to Saturday morning & then we drove home to Tucson & then to Pima all in the same day. I left Phoenix earlier than I expected, the boys were moody, fighting, not listening, etc. Friday night & Saturday morning kind of reminded me of the book: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. I was so done dealing with the misbehaving boys by myself & was so happy to see Laun again. Maybe the boys were going through Laun withdrawals, too. Who knows?! Before we headed to Pima we had lunch at our favorite Sushi place in Tucson: Sushi Ten with Ryan. The Sushi was so good & my mood instantly got better.

343345

Our kids love sushi.

346

Porter liked watching the chef’s make sushi.

347

In Pima the guys transported Ryan’s cows to Ryan & Brady’s ranch, while the kids & I kicked it with the Smarts.

173

177

185

193

200

The boys had fun practicing their pogo skills all weekend.

178

Marlee was very happy to have Misty paint her nails.

211214216

Misty painted my nails, too. I think I need to visit her more often…I am loving my pedicure & manicure:)

227

No comments: