Saturday, July 14, 2012

Out & about

I am loving this whole done with my associates degree thing! I feel like I have so much more time & so much less stress. Today the kids & I went out for some fun & I didn’t have to watch the clock once to get home to do homework!

 

First we headed to the children’s museum, we had never been there & the 2nd Saturday of every month is only 2$ admission!

348

 

They tried out a police motorcycle & a fire truck:

355356

361

 

They liked the activities:

363

366

371

367373

380376

 

This was a dark room & what they wrote glowed:

381

 

There was lots of hands on stuff to do.

382383

384388

391398

 

They liked changing the iris color:

395

 

They played vet & “bought groceries”. I thought it was cute how the little girl was Marlee’s cashier.

400397

 

My favorite part of the whole museum was this kaleidoscope-like thingy:

404

 

Porter looks like he is climbing in.

405

 

407

 

Clayton looks like he is talking to himself.

408

 

That is a whole lot of cuteness right there.

409

 

The boys loved this exhibit, obviously the lady next to them was not feeling the same excitement.

411

 

Marlee lost all her excitement at this point, too.

420

 

The boys also liked putting the pom-pom like balls in this contraption that would shoot them out. They loved trying to catch everything that came flying out. I wish we had one of these at home- it would be an endless day of catch for my boys.

426

 

Heading out:

429

 

Since we were close to 17th Street Market, we had to make a stop.

432

 

It stinks like fish inside, but we always find fun treats to take home. Laun couldn’t join us, so we brought him home some treats.

433

No comments: