The Layton’s came to Tucson & I was so excited to see Kenley (and her parent’s, too).
This is the first time that Laun & the boys have meet this little cutie.
We went out for dinner & as you can see, the rain was pouring down:
We went to El Charro Café…I was more impressed with the feel of the place than the food (not horrible, just nothing to remember).
Then we met up with the Glauser family for gelato at Frost. That place never disappoints.
That night I found the kids brushing their teeth in the tub…they are so weird sometimes.
Today we went to the movies- Mr. Popper’s Penguins (gotta love the free summer movies for kids).
After lunch the Layton’s headed out (this pic almost makes it look like Laura is feeding Kenley her sandwich).
We will miss you Kenley Pearl (Marlee always likes to include Kenley’s middle name).
No comments:
Post a Comment