Friday, January 13, 2012

Wii party

Carrie & Davey invited us & the Allen’s over for dinner & a Wii party. The food was yummy & we had fun dancing & singing. The kids rocked and so did Carrie’s dance moves. Although, I’m not sure if Carrie’s dance moves were as good as Jamie’s! It was so fun. We will probably make this a monthly tradition. Laun missed out since he was doing school/work stuff. I wonder if I could convince him to participate in the dancing & singing:) I should have been doing school stuff too, but I needed a break!

 passport 145 passport 144

 

Too bad I am not real familiar with Michael Jackson dance moves…that would have helped.

400232_2896196696855_1618477168_32500795_571452684_n[1]421171_2896197136866_816533802_n[1]

 

The couples competed & both times the wives won. I guess even pregnancy sickness doesn’t stop Rachel!

passport 151passport 153

 

Marlee isn’t really competing, but we will let her think that. The boys did a great job dancing & singing tonight. They really want some wii singing & dancing games now.

 passport 157

No comments: