Friday, January 20, 2012

School Spelling Bee-round 2

Porter was in the school spelling bee and made it into round 2. He ended up getting somewhere around 14th or 15th place out of kids through 2nd to 8th grade!  318

 

Way to go Porter!

319

 

Marlee took turns being held by Clayton & other girls in his class throughout the spelling bee-she loved all the attention & always loves seeing her brothers at school. When we got in the car she told me thanks for taking her to the spelling word and that she was going to do that someday. I love that her brothers are such great examples to her.

316

 

To celebrate Porter being in the spelling bee and Clayton helping him practice, I made this yummy treat.

003

 

Fluffy creamy lemon goodness with ladyfingers and berries-yum. 004

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

Way to go Porter! I love all the new pictures on your sidebar. :D