Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday in a nut (egg) shell

Here we go again…more chickens, but this time ones who lay eggs. We were excited to find our first egg today!

 061

 

This chicken is the friendliest one & will eat right out of your hand.

081

 

Every time I took a picture of Clayton he would make a goofy face.

116101117 

 

More chickens…

087 121110

 

Book worm

129131

 

This is what I did a lot today…homework. I live an exciting life;)

132 

 

Laun gave our palm tree a trim. I would be way too scared to be that high on a ladder, especially while trying to trim a tree.

 067 

 

Then he put the ladder in the truck which gave him some height & stability.

133138

 

Palm tree with a haircut.

143

 

The boys helped with clean-up.

146149

Not the most adventurous Saturday but at least it was a productive one.

No comments: