Monday, July 12, 2010

You make me smile


This little girl is growing up so fast. She has learned how to smile cheesy for the camera, in case you can't tell from the photo. She is so chatty lately & I love hearing her sweet voice.
The other night there was a moth in our house so, Laun & I were pointing to it & saying moth. Marlee said,"I see moth" & "it's a moth"-she just kept on saying that over & over again, it was so cute! It was kind of a random sentence but it was so funny to Laun & I.
While my parents watched her last week they discovered her love to climb. I guess Marlee was quite entertaining. My dad said that she was calm and cooperative most of the time-I love the most of the time part. When we picked up Marlee we all ran in the house & let her choose who she wanted to go to. She always chooses Laun but, not this time. She put her arms out to me & when Laun took her she got so sad & reached out for me. It was awesome- for me at least. It didn't last long but, it made me feel good & helped me realized how much she loves & needs her mom; even though she usually is a daddy's girl. This girl makes me smile!

2 comments:

Alli said...

She is extra cute! When are you coming back to our ward for something so I can hold her?!

clever little casa said...

how cheesy can you get. I just want to pinch those cute cheeks.