Thursday, July 1, 2010

I love to see the temple...

Laun & I went to the Gila Valley Temple for the first time yesterday. It was so beautiful & I love the spirit I feel when I attend the temple. I just can't help but think of Cooper & how happy we all will be when we reunite someday. Sometimes it is hard to be patient & I just want to see him now. I am so happy that Laun & I were sealed in the temple & that we can have an eternal family. What better gift could a girl ask for? Unfortunately I forgot my camera & I was so excited to get a picture taken of us in front of the new temple. And Laun looked so handsome in his suit too. Oh well, I will bring the camera next time. On the way home we stopped at a mexican restraunt & got some dinner. I just love date nights.

When Marlee woke up this morning this was our conversation:
Mom-Marlee did you miss mommy?
Marlee-yes
Mom-Marlee did you miss Daddy?
Marlee-yes

This might not seem like a big deal to anyone else but, to me it was. This girl says NO to everything lately. She really must have missed us, this little girl loves her parents. Although when she says no I think it is the cutest thing ever for some reason-I guess the girl can do no wrong:)

1 comment:

Norris Family said...

Sounds like a great date night. Eugene and I went to the SLC temple to a live session a couple of weeks ago, I too forgot the camera, and it was a nice date day. Hope to see you guys when we are in AZ in July.