Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daddys home!!!!!

Laun was out of town for a week for a conference in Colorado. We were all so happy to have him home again. When I dropped Laun off at the airport a week ago Marlee was crying, Clayton said he missed him already, & Porter said he couldn't even remember what his face looked like- this is all why we were still at the airport. Pathetic-maybe, but we sure do love our Laun. Another funny moment was when Clayton requested that I stop talking about Dad while he was gone because it made him miss him too much- he said that he stays up for about an hour each night thinking about dad & then he goes to sleep. Well I guess it is a good thing that Laun is home now so that his child can get a good night sleep (and his wife too). When Laun goes on a trip he brings us home a suprise:

Marlee got this cow, which she loves. But please don't touch it because it is HER cow. On a side note, she likes the word mine almost as much as the word no now.


The boys got these way cool mints, I have never seen anything like these before. They are very strong though-altoid has nothing on these suckers. Warning, have only 1 mint at a time or your head might just explode:)


They also got these coins^ and they were very excited because they are really into money and coin collecting right now.


Marlee was happy to be with her daddy again- even though I had to wake her up at 11:00pm to pick up Laun from the airport.


And for me, lots and lots of chocolates from Laun. Life is better when Laun is home.

1 comment:

Manders said...

awww what a great daddy and hubby!