Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls trip to Phx.

Marlee & I went to my parents house & it was nice to have some time with just us girls.
We went on a walk with Grandma & Lynn Lancaster.
I got my hair cut from my friend Karen Burr & had fun visiting with her. She has a cute little girl named Gwen who is around Marlees age. Our boys used to play together when they were younger & it is fun to see us both with girls now.
Then my brother Andy & his family were in town & it was fun seeing them & their cute kiddos. My mom had Brandon's birthday dinner & dessert that night & Ted's family, Andy's family, Marlee & I, Brandon & Rachel, & my Turley Grandparents were there. It was a short trip but, nice to get away & see some friends & family.

And people say that sitting too close to the tv is bad for your eyes-how cute is she?!


Marlee liked taking a wagon ride with her cute toe head cousin Josiah.


Brandon successfully blew out all the candles on his b-day cake,
And my mom got this sweet bucket of Thrifty ice cream at the business Costco-lets just say that I will be making plenty of room in my freezer because I want one of those but, in Chocolate Malted Crunch flavor.



Marlee LOVES her Aunt Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Tippetts said...

Oh I love Thrifty ice cream. Marlee's shoes are so cute!