On our way there we stopped at a jewlery stand & Laun bought me 2 pairs of earings. The ones I am wearing are made out of cedar berries.
Here are the boys going down the slide on the boat house-the water was so cold:
This is called the relaxation station:
Laun & Port going down the slide:
We ate dinner on the top part of the boat house, it was such a pretty night
Marlee loved riding on the boat & it was a good thing because we went out for 8 hours that day. Suprisingly she didn't seem to mind wearing the life jacket.
Porter got to drive the boat & he thought that was awesome.
The boat rocked Marbar to sleep:
We went through a real narrow part & did some swimming & a little fishing:
The water was so cold & all of us screamed as we jumped in.
We got off the boat for lunch:
And when we were getting the boat tied up, we looked over & Alissa was on top of the rock, if you look closely you can see her:
Laun went up w/ the kids:
Kami & I enjoying lunch:
Then we went to see Rainbow Bridge:
It was a good little walk & the kids all did a great job.
Rainbow bridge was so pretty:
The kids thought the dinosaur print was pretty cool:
Marlee didn't have any fear on this trip & we had to watch her 24-7 like hawks.
Everyone was checking out the fish, there was so many of them.
Clayton & Alissa were busting out their dance moves to Ryan's 80's music, it was pretty entertaining.
We stopped for treats at a floating city & Porter made himself comfortable:
Marlee was fascinated by this:
Here is a fish that Laun caught & it has already been eaten:
On the way home we stopped by Flagstaff. Laun & I spent half of our dating life in Flagstaff because we were going to NAU at the time so, we have a lot of memories there. We stopped by a restaurant called-The Place, Mike & Rhondas. It is a popular spot in Flagstaff & is known for their big breakfast, The Hungry Man Special. As you can tell from this lovely picture, Marlee liked the food:
And no that is not Porters pink sippy cup, he was holding it for Marlee.
On the way home we went through Sedona because it is such a pretty drive. Although I didn't see much of the views because I had a sinus infection & was all drugged up.
6 comments:
So jealous! Did Ryan get a new boat? I love Marlee's swimsuit! Sorry about the sinus infection!
Megan-Ryans had this boat for 2 years. To bad you don't live closer or you could have gone!
I am so jealous too! Looks like so much fun :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE Lake Powell. I am glad you got to go and have such a fun time with family.
SO FUN!!!! Very jealous!!!!
Your family is so adventurous!!! What fun memories!
Post a Comment