Clayton's school play was last night & he did a great job. The play was put on by all the 2nd graders & it was on being healthy. His class dressed up like egyptians because they sang about the food prymaid.


here he is saying his part

He got to play an instrument & in the basket next to him a pretend snake comes out & dances.

Marlee even watched part of the time & Porter practically knew the whole play by heart already.

Clayton got to make the hat he is wearing. My favorite part is the green snake on top. He was excited for the performance but, I think he is a little sad it is over, he had a lot of fun.
2 comments:
that is so cute! I died laughing when I read about Porter :)
Of coarse Porter would know the part! Clayton made a very cute egyptian!
Post a Comment