Sunday, May 23, 2010

sat & sun

Laun bid on some auto parts recently & got a lot of stuff. So he used what he needed for our truck & then we sold some of the parts at the swap meet saturday & he has sold some online, too. It has worked out well because we have earned all of the money back he spent on the auction & we have made money & have parts we needed. Plus he is still selling more online-Gotta love ebay & craigslist!

Here is Marlee at the swap meet "driving" the truck & a little sunburned. I thought I had sun screen in the car but, I didn't. Luckily the kids are all pretty olive skinned so they only got minor sun burns, unlike me who got a pretty good sun burn.



Laun took this picture of a cactus in our backyard-who says the desert isn't pretty?


The baby bunnies have grown & grown. They are now 6 weeks old so we can start selling them.
And Rexie had 3 bunnies but, they all died the same day they were born (kind of like Salts did)-2 were light & 1 was dark. Hopefully things will go better next time, they did for Salt.


And speaking of bunnies, Marlee loves these:

Marlee is not suppose to have dairy or soy right now & is on zantac, because she has been having similar problems that Porter had as a baby. She has lost some weight but, we know more this time around & are surronded by good doctors so, all is well. The hard part is finding her food that she can have. I found these bunny treats for her & they are pricey but, she is worth every penny.

I like how she has them piled on her^
I'm still sick so, I had the dr. call in some meds-hopefully I will be better fast. So besides the swap meet, I was pretty lazy this weekend. We watched some movies & the LOST finale-this show was on for 6 years so, I am kind of glad it is over. Now I'm looking forward to the Biggest Loser finale.

No comments: