Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hucks passed on

Our dog Huckleberry died today of parvo. I feel sick with grief. This is just a hard time of year for us. He was our dream dog & we only had him for a little over a month. We miss him already. Who knows, maybe Cooper has really been itchin' for a puppy.





8 comments:

Alli said...

I'm so sorry Catherine, he was sure a cute dog!

Unknown said...

How about a kitten? Ally is due any day now.

Lizzie said...

What? So sad! Sorry to hear that. Good thing there are a lot of puppies out there that needs homes :)

Cherise said...

seriously?? I am so sad to hear that! I am sorry. :(

Manders said...

Wow that is SO sad! I am so sorry!

Sheila and Mario said...

I am so sad to hear you guys lost your little puppy! We almost lost my childhood dog to parvo AND valley fever, It is amazing how quickly pets become part of the family. Our hearts go out to you!

wittygal said...

I'm sorry! I feel so guilty when we have an animal die. I don't know if this will help or not (it helps me), it was totally not your fault.

Carbonneau said...

:( so sorry to see you lost your puppy! he was adorable.