Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What we've been up to


Marlee likes to play w/ the remote, even though she is not suppose to.



she also likes her new dog Sage



Here she is w/ Mark (one of the boys I babysit)- I think this photo talks for itself.




She likes chilaxin' in her high chair


the roses are in bloom


I'm surronded by cute people :)


We took a family walk & Marlee loved being on her Daddy's shoulders.

We picked up our dog & stopped by the Beeson house


Aunt Nae Nae helped Marlee ride on the scooter.


Marlee loves climbing into the walker by herself. She is also walking every where like crazy & is crawling a lot less. She is still a little unsure on her feet sometimes. I know she didn't really become a walker till 15 months but, it still seems so soon, she is growing up so fast. She learned how to play peek-a-boo, is a big tease, loves to blow kisses & likes to say hi & bye. We are so grateful to love on her everyday.


We have been enjoying the great weather
The boys weren't huge fans of dinner this night but, Marlee was so, she helped them clear their plates.



We planted some flowers & did some yard work.




The babies (Mark & Kevin-twins I babysit, plus Marlee) like to pull out the dishes & make noise.


Marlee loves hanging out w/ her big brothers



Marlee has the sweetest hair do's


The boys enjoyed eating dinner outside. Port kicked it on the freezer & Clay's in one of his fav spots, the olive tree.

Porter is doing great in school & has really improved his hand writing & math skills.
Clayton is an excellent reader & does a good job taking care of our animals.
A good name for these two boys is frenemies- they are either the best of friends or enemies & love to fight about anything. I heard that made up word recently & thought that fit these 2 perfectly. They bring so much happiness into our lives & are such hansdome & bright boys.
We love our kiddos!

1 comment:

clever little casa said...

I cannot believe how big Mar-Bar is!!! her hair is lightening too. Wish we could see you all.