Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

If our kids look tired it is because Laun wakes them up on every holiday because he gets too excited to wait for them. This year the easter bunny brought candy for all, ties for the boys, & hair clips for Marlee. I decided last years easter consisted of way too much candy so, I sent out a memo for the easter bunny to bring less this year. Apparently Porter noticed because the first thing he said was,"this is it, this is all he brought?"
What I love about this picture is the amount of candy that Clay has shoved in his mouth- he looks like a chickmunk.


Marlee thought the cadbury egg was divine:


Even though she was trying to bite through the peep box, she realized that they just don't compete with chocolate.


We enjoyed watching General Confrence today. For dinner we invited the Allen family over. Laun & Jamie are in grad school together. Jamie & Rachel have 4 kids all around the same ages as our children. The only difference is that they have 3 girls & then 1 boy-opposite order of us.
After dinner the older kids went on an easter egg hunt.


It was a great weekend with General Conference, Easter, & company.

1 comment:

Manders said...

GOOD for you about the candy! I learned the hard way with my nephews this Easter... they were horrible that afternoon!! next year NO candy for us!