Sydney Carter Marlee Cooper Porter Clayton Catherine Laun
Saturday, October 31, 2009
What Marbar has been up to lately
Oh, how we LOVE our Marlee
One of my favorite things is when she crawls over to me & says mamamamamama. Then she pulls on my leg & then my skirt until I pick her up.
Here is Marlee on the go. Instead of scooting everywhere, she is now crawling.
Marlee pulled herself up to the standing position the other day to see the boys lizards. The boys were so excited & yelled for me to hurry in. By the time I got the camera she sat down so, Clayton tried to help her reinact it but she was not interested. It is fun seeing how excited the boys get when Marlee does new things.
You are such a nice mama to let you boys have snakes and lizards. I couldn't sleep at night if they were in my house! But I bet you knew that was coming when you married Laun huh? : ) Marlee is darling.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting. She is the cutest little girl.
You are such a nice mama to let you boys have snakes and lizards. I couldn't sleep at night if they were in my house! But I bet you knew that was coming when you married Laun huh? : ) Marlee is darling.
Post a Comment