The finished product

Marlee has been growing so fast! She is 9 months old now! She loves to scoot everywhere & she has started crawling too. She has started to pull herself up into the standing position. She has 2 teeth & counting. She loves to stick out her tounge. She loves bath time, swinging in the swing, going on bike rides, & walks. She gets into everything lately- she has learned how to tip the trash can over, she loves to play with paper & eat it & she puts anything in her mouth- she is a chow hound! She loves her family- when she sees her brothers or parents she waves her arms & smiles. One of my favorite things is when she crawls over to me & grabs my legs & says mamamama- it melts me every time. She says mama, dada, baba, lala & loves to babble. She will only snuggle occasionally, she does not stay still very long & she is a bundle of joy. She has brought so much happiness into our lives. Having her has been very healing for me. I think about Cooper often, I wonder what his likes & dislikes would have been, when he would have reached milestones, what he would look like today. I would love to see a little 2 year old running around the house- I often imagine him running down the hall with something to tell me. I will be so happy when the day comes that I can hold him in my arms & tell him that I love him, & that he was dearly missed. The house does not feel as empty now that we have Marlee but, every child brings with them their own special spirit. I look forward to the day when we can all be together as a family. Every trial brings with it a blessing in disguise. I know that I am a better Mom to Marlee because we lost Coop. I really enjoy every day with her. She is one smart girl with her timing, because coming after we lost Cooper & being the 1st girl, she has us all wrapped around her finger. I love all my children & am grateful that Heavenly Father has sent them to Laun & I. May I strive to continually be a better mom & find joy in the journey.
Marlee loved tasting an oreo- I love her grin.
Marlee has a big grin on her face so often.
Here she is trying to eat paper as fast as she can before I grab it from her.
She is starting to pull herself up- to get into mischief of course.
Marlee has been growing so fast! She is 9 months old now! She loves to scoot everywhere & she has started crawling too. She has started to pull herself up into the standing position. She has 2 teeth & counting. She loves to stick out her tounge. She loves bath time, swinging in the swing, going on bike rides, & walks. She gets into everything lately- she has learned how to tip the trash can over, she loves to play with paper & eat it & she puts anything in her mouth- she is a chow hound! She loves her family- when she sees her brothers or parents she waves her arms & smiles. One of my favorite things is when she crawls over to me & grabs my legs & says mamamama- it melts me every time. She says mama, dada, baba, lala & loves to babble. She will only snuggle occasionally, she does not stay still very long & she is a bundle of joy. She has brought so much happiness into our lives. Having her has been very healing for me. I think about Cooper often, I wonder what his likes & dislikes would have been, when he would have reached milestones, what he would look like today. I would love to see a little 2 year old running around the house- I often imagine him running down the hall with something to tell me. I will be so happy when the day comes that I can hold him in my arms & tell him that I love him, & that he was dearly missed. The house does not feel as empty now that we have Marlee but, every child brings with them their own special spirit. I look forward to the day when we can all be together as a family. Every trial brings with it a blessing in disguise. I know that I am a better Mom to Marlee because we lost Coop. I really enjoy every day with her. She is one smart girl with her timing, because coming after we lost Cooper & being the 1st girl, she has us all wrapped around her finger. I love all my children & am grateful that Heavenly Father has sent them to Laun & I. May I strive to continually be a better mom & find joy in the journey.
2 comments:
It is fun to catch up with you guys and see what you're up to :) Your kids are too darling!
Wow you guys have been busy having fun, I love all the pics, Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment