Monday, October 12, 2009

Another roundup

At the end of September we went to our friends ranch for another roundup-this time the Glauser family joined us.
This was the view on our drive into the ranch

That night Ryan took us out on a ride in the ranger. It was awesome- we saw lots of deer, rabbits & a bear! It is hard to see but, the photo above is of deer & just below is a photo of Laun chasing them.

Here is a photo of Cherise & I after the ride

The next day the guys left for the roundup. The kids had fun playing with friends & cousins, getting dirty, & catching creatures.




This was Grahams 1st roundup


Clayton & his cousin Pearce- these two get along great


I think Biggs wants a drink of Launs capri sun



Cherise joined them later on a roundup



Porter on Biggs


That is the hottest looking cowboy I've ever seen




On the way home we picked prickly pears so that we can make some more jelly & syrup



What the inside of a prickly pear looks like

We had a great time & as always our friend Misty made us tasty grub.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness how fun! It reminded me of making prickley pair jam at my grandmas when I was little