My mom & sister Rachel went with me to get Marlee's ears pearced. This is Marbar sucking her thumb while she is waiting.

The longest part was marking her ears because she kept moving

Poor girl does not realize what is coming

Laun ia a genius & told me to bring her a sucker

She was suprised after the first one & ticked after the second ear got pearced.

Luckily sugar works wonders

Here she is happy & sticky as can be

Marlee with her Grandma Turley

I just got her little diamond looking earings & I think it turned out so cute!
4 comments:
Adorable! I love baby girls with earrings!
It was great seeing all the updated pics! I miss you and I am sad I missed you the last time you were here in Phx. We will have to try again the next time you make it up north! :) Hopefully baby Joel will be here too!
Looks like she did great!
You guys have been busy. We miss having you guys up here, you were always so much fun when we actually found the time to get together.
How is school going for Laun?
We will be sure to eat our share and yours of Caspers ice cream since we arent sure how long we will be in Logan.
Marlee is growing up so fast, and is absolutely breathtaking!!
And your boys, what fun! Cant wait to see you at the Mecham reunion in Dec. Youre going to be there right?
Oh my goodness, she just gets prettier and prettier! It's amazing to see your mom holding her... they look so much alike!!
Love the earrings! Hooray for being a mom who has no problems putting holes in her little girl's ears! Welcome to the club!!! :)
Post a Comment