Saturday, November 8, 2008

typical Saturday

I’ve been playing church volleyball with some ladies in our ward and loving it. Today was volleyball eliminations for some stakes. Our ward team won all six of our games! I took the boys with me, they love playing with all the other kids. Laun got done with his school stuff in time to come and watch the last two games. Now we get to move on and play other stakes since we won!!!

Then we headed home and kept busy with yard work. Laun can often be found in the yard, up a tree, and trimming branches with his chain saw. He trimmed a tree and got rid of some bushes on the side of the shed that weren’t looking too great.

021

I think the shed is in need of a paint job.

034

 

Then he removed this wood structure around an old wash tub.

031037

The boys look like oxen trying to haul it away.

032

Can someone tell Porter to relax a little? Ha ha, I love that boys intensity. I also love Clayton’s smile, like his daddy’s.

033

The boys love playing in the yard. I’m going to miss this yard when we move.

040041

No comments: