Saturday, November 1, 2008

Salt Lake

Today we went to Salt Lake to pick up Lucy. Laun and Lucy went to the Body Worlds museum and I took the boys to the Salt Lake Temple and Visitors Center.

They loved the Christ statue.

454455

They watched Book of Mormon videos.

458

The Salt Lake Temple is gorgeous, it reminds me of a castle.

460

The boys loved playing in the leaves. It is fun to have seasons.

461462

They carried leaves around with them everywhere.

464468470472471474

Then we picked up Laun and Lucy and went to the Church History Museum. Clayton and Porter are such fun ages and so smart. Clayton thought the museum was so cool and wished that he could have all of the stuff at his house:)

476

They recognized the Prophets. I helped them learn all of the Prophet’s names with pictures (to a song) awhile back.

I think Ezra Taft Benson will always be one of our favorite prophets, since we are currently living in his childhood home.

477478

I loved watching how much fun the boys had today. They know more about the gospel then I realized. Then we got some dinner and headed home. We are excited to have Lucy here and show her the house.

No comments: