Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Alaska day 2

About to leave for a full day of fishing!

20170802_06104720170802_061053

View from the front seat of the boat-

  20170802_063542

Richard- our fishing guide

20170802_071229

My first halibut ever!

20170802_080423_00120170802_08043320170802_08270320170802_090208(0)

20170802_09134120170802_08282620170802_09250220170802_09251320170802_092610

Salmon, my favorite!

20170802_125440

It is so fun having a guide that knows every where to go and helps get the fishing poles/bait ready. Especially, since I don’t even have a fishing license back home and have no clue what to do!

20170802_13214720170802_132357

Laun’s lingcod-

20170802_13353320170802_133526

Whale!!!

20170802_141558

the views-

20170802_14454120170802_144544

My first lingcod.

20170802_14540220170802_15283620170802_15303420170802_15305520170802_153130

This has been a dream vacation so far. I really wondered if I’d get sick of so much fishing, but I’ve loved it. And riding in the boat is so fun. I love that I am here with Laun and we get to take home so much fish!

20170802_15382920170802_163853

Successful day of fishing!

20170802_164312(0)

bear

20170802_173242

There is this stunning walk to a waterfall-

20170802_17544020170802_17401220170802_17574520170802_17581020170802_17583820170802_175856

20170802_18013120170802_181941

Waterfall Resort is a stunning place!

20170802_182011

more wildlife

20170802_18212520170802_191742

No comments: