Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My favorite birthday man

Laun & Marlee went to Show Low to pick up Clayton, it’s nice to have everyone home, especially for my favorite human’s birthday! The big 3-9!

20170606_18425420170606_184319

Carter kept blowing out the candles, so cute.

20170606_184349

Laun trying to stop me from taking more pictures, nice try. I made him cheesecake with a caramel pecan topping.

20170606_184441

It’s like Sydney is trying to take Clayton all in. I’m guessing she’s missed him.

20170606_114840

Great view- Laun & Syd in the hammock, we use that thing a ton.

20170606_19573020170606_19584720170606_19591120170606_20001820170606_200031

My turn with the babe. I love that she's only in a diaper and eating a croissant, rough life.

20170606_20064420170606_20075020170606_20090420170606_201100

And these peonies opened up like crazy. I can’t get enough of these flowers and my nails even math the petals.

20170606_19571220170606_20233420170606_20233020170606_20255020170606_202603

They remind me of delicate tissue paper, just stunning.

20170606_202339

family evening walk

20170606_213105

I love the letter Porter wrote to Laun.

20170607_074336

LOVE my birthday man!!

No comments: