Wednesday, June 14, 2017

full day

I dropped Clayton off at the church before 6am for the Stake Trek.

20170614_05485720170614_054907

I came home to Laun still sleeping, which is so rare for me to be up before him, unless I have a nursing baby.

20170614_060041

I love that Porter has a book he’s reading in the wood planks of his bunk bed. And Laun made this piece of furniture when he was just a little older than Porter is now.

20170614_084154_LI20170614_084627

Your husband might be a cow nutritionist if your front porch looks like this-

20170614_084913

Porter had fun staying at the Evan’s home with the Beeson’s. They went hiking and Aunt Cheri let Porter use her tennis shoes, since he only had sandals. After hiking, Uncle Dave took them to Chuck-A-Rama for lunch.

PhotoGrid_1497496449703

We met up with the Beeson’s at Brandon’s home. My kids love it there…

20170614_16282820170614_163059

20170614_165122

We went to the new water park near Brandon’s home, it’s free and awesome. We had dinner there and lots of fun in the water.

20170614_18141520170614_18193220170614_182115(0)20170614_18342820170614_18422720170614_18423420170614_190307(0)20170614_19032020170614_19034420170614_19442520170614_192800

Marlee and I are making treats on Wednesday's over summer break. We didn't love the taste of these, but it was fun to try something new.

20170614_21381520170614_214027

No comments: