Monday, June 5, 2017

there is beauty all around…

I discovered a peonies plant in our backyard and I’m in heaven! They are probably my favorite flower. And the color and smell are amazing!!!! I love watching them go from a tight bud to a massive flower.

20170604_08373220170604_083728
20170605_09091220170605_09061320170605_122916

favorite plant in the yard

20170604_083938

The backyard is so green and this time of year is stunning, I don’t think I’ll ever get over it!

20170605_075557

The hammock & swing are getting a lot of use with this fabulous weather.

20170605_07560220170605_075607

The front yard- I love all this green grass, especially since I lived in Tucson for almost 5 years with pretty much just dirt for a yard.

20170605_092156

There is beauty all over today, clean, folded and separated laundry.

20170605_075246

girl selfie

20170604_122525

sleepy boy

20170604_210321

cute snacker

20170604_210447

hide and seek (in dad’s closet)

20170604_134724

happy baby

20170605_075927

full tummy

20170604_113035

No comments: