Sunday, May 21, 2017

weekend camping

Saturday

Laun and Trent took the kids out early this morning, with the camp trailers.

I stayed back and took Porter to his last soccer game of the season and then got Lindsie and met them there.

20170520_075207

It looks like they had fun…

20170520_09102420170520_10374720170520_10474520170520_10345720170520_120144

I’m so glad we stayed for the game, Porter played awesome and got 2 goals!

20170520_115542

His coach Brady is great.

20170520_115643(0)20170520_11565420170520_115749

Then we met up with the rest of the group for blue skies, water, fishing and lounging.

20170520_15265620170520_15280220170520_15282420170520_15292620170520_15493120170520_15501420170520_16043120170520_16150820170520_17423020170520_183747

Carter climbed those rocks over and over and I love his duck feet gloves!

20170520_19303420170520_203219

I think this was the only fish caught, slim pickings

20170520_200356

skipping stones

20170520_203356

Laun is a pro:

20170520_203727

polka dot girls

20170520_203857

dinner & mallows

20170520_215439

Sunday

It’s nice sleeping in a camper, especially with little kids.

20170521_07572220170521_075738

Porter caught a snake as we were heading out.

20170521_092537

We went to church and I’d say we survived, but Sydney’s hair didn’t.

20170521_14362220170521_155223

Clayton had a geometry project due for school tomorrow.

He made a fan and beard turkey mount, thanks to Laun’s help.

20170521_20035620170521_20043620170521_201930

He did the state of Utah, now he just needs to shoot a turkey!

20170521_20210320170521_202221

No comments: