I think Mother’s Day isn’t just about women who have born children, I think its about womanhood. We all have the gift to nurture and help others. I’m thankful on this day to all the women who help me in my role as mom and friend. To the women who help carpool my children to school or sports, to my visiting teachers, to my relief society sisters, to my Zumba ladies, to the ladies who will watch my young ones while I volunteer at Marlee’s school, to the ladies who teach my kids at school and church, to my own mom and Laun’s mother, to my relatives and friends…happy women’s day, it takes a village!
Who wouldn’t love to be this kids mom?!
Laun is in New Mexico for work. I think last month is when he started going there? He will probably go every other week or once a month for awhile. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment