Carter has an obsession with Batman and Halloween. He talks about both things on a daily basis, so why not combine his loves and get him a Batman costume for Halloween?! I took him to Sam’s Club today and he was so excited to get his costume. I let him try it on today and he loved it. He’s convinced he’s a superhero. He would say, “I’m not Carter, I’m Batman!” Worth the $20 right there. In fact, he prays about Halloween on a daily basis, so I decided to put his surgery off until after Halloween, so he can truly enjoy the holiday.
I don’t think he even knew what a super hero was until he got his foot braces which had superman on them. And ever since then, he’s been hooked, but likes batman the most.
For FHE we got outside. We had a fire, little Caesars pizza and rode a 4 wheeler (we’ve got to get one of our own someday).
Got to get outside while we can, it’s getting colder, there’s snow on the mountains.
I love how Marlee was helping Carter get his helmet on.
I think it’s pretty safe to say we adore this girl.
I feel a little emotional looking at this picture of my first & last. How did the time go by so fast? I did it, I’m a mother of 6!
4 wheeling & rabbit hunting
Fun family night!
Pictures of my kiddos together always make me miss Cooper. I’d love to see all my kids together and know what Cooper would look like and be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment