Marlee outside the feed store- just stopping to smell the flowers.
We got 5 baby chicks today, since we don't have enough animals already:
We had our neighbors over for dinner & I made bruschetta with our garden tomatoes:
We went to our first Toros baseball game- they gave away kid jerseys to the first 1000 kids. Clayton & Porter got some autographs on their jerseys:
I love how big the jersey was on Porter:
Marlee has a whistle in this pic, they were giving them out & you could hear lots of whistling through out the game-the players must hate that:
Jonathan was giving the boys tips on how to get a ball & it worked because they got one:
I was kind of forced into buying this rip off but delicious kettle corn. There was a lady sitting near us that had some kettle corn & Marlee kept staring at her so, the lady gave her some. But then Marlee kept trying to go back for more & I knew she would be doing that all night so, I had to buy a bag of our own. Geeez...Marlee knows how to get just about anything she wants. She ate that popcorn all night:
My cute boys sharing a seat:
2 comments:
ahh. baby chicks! I hope your dog is better than ours! ugh!!!
It looks like a fun family night. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment