Sunday, June 6, 2010

Laun turned 32- 1 year older & wiser, too!

Jeff & Lucy came into town this weekend & we celebrated Laun's birthday.

I made him cheesecake for dessert & topped it off with 32 candles, which he blew out all at once.


We had ribs, mashed potatoes, corn, & rootbeer for dinner:

Laun got a pellet gun for his b-day present.


Friday night Jeff treated us to Claim Jumper & it was delicious.

Laun's b-day is tommorow so, I asked the waiter to bring him a treat, it was one of his favorites-red velvet.


The appetizers were very good-nachos & calamari (best calamari I have ever had).


Laun got a hamburger- he highly reccomends getting a hamburger from Claim Jumper.


The b-day guy & his kiddos waiting to get a bite of that cupcake.
I love this man so much- Happy Birthday Laun!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Looks like fun! Happy B-Day Laun :)

Norris Family said...

Happy Birthday Laun!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Laun!