Yesterday was my birthday & luckily the evening ended up better than the morning. The morning consisted of my boys fighting & crying, me yelling, you know the usual-that you wish wasn't so usual. Can't we all just get a long, seriously! And then Laun came home & that seems to make everything better.
Clayton made these for me {2 picture frames & in the top right corner is a crab}:

Here is my present sweetly wrapped:

In this white box was a new camera with 2 lens:

Then Laun took me out for dinner & I chose the Cheesecake Factory since I had never been.
I got a virgin pina colada- it was so good:

We got one of our favorites-calamari:

I got salmon, chicken, asparagaus, & mashed potatoes & Laun got a shrimp dish:

And for dessert-a lemon raspberry cheesecake with lady fingers:

And no I do not spell Catherine with a K but, everyone else seems to.
It was fun having a date night & we definately need to do that more often.
5 comments:
Happy birthday! Miss you.
Im glad you had a splendid birthday. I cant wait to see all of the cute family pictures you take with that camera.
Happy Birthday Pretty Lady! Looks like you had a great day :)
I'm glad you had a good birthday. That look on your face in this picture is priceless!
Happy Birthday! New Camera, lucky lady.
Post a Comment