Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nine Years!


The night before we went to the Mesa Temple together & did sealings- which is the temple we were married in. We went to Outback Steakhouse for lunch that day.


Laun & I just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary-time flies! I am so thankful for Laun & all the joy that he has brought into my life. We have had so many good times together & he has truly helped me to become a better & stronger person. Over the years we have been through so much together: schooling, jobs, moving, four children, health issues with Porter, losing Cooper, 2 surgeries, etc. Through all of this I was always blessed to have Laun by my side. Through our trials-especially when we lost Cooper, we have only grown closer to one another & more in love. Laun is an amazing husband & father & we all adore him. I am so grateful that we were sealed in the temple & that we can be an eternal family.

3 comments:

Cherise said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are amazing! We love you guys!

Sheila and Mario said...

Wow! 9 years! Time flies! You guys are still adorable as ever!

Lizzie said...

nine years? I still remember you coming over and swimming at my parent's house and telling me about how you two had started dating. ha. Congrats!