Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What we have been up to lately...

Laun & the boys put in a garden box & planted lots of beets & some peas









Marlee & I just watched the boys work:)






We got our Christmas tree up & Marlee thought she was such a big help


This is the cutest, messy haired girl that I have ever seen!


This will be Marlee's 1st Christmas & she won't even have to ask for her 2 front teeth because she already has them. She now has 2 on top & 2 on bottom.

She is a Daddy's girl for sure!



Making & decorating sugar cookies:











My mom came to help us out this week. She did lots of laundry, organizing, cleaning, & even some sewing. She was a huge help & it was great to have her here. She even brought us lots of goodies. We were so thankful to have her help & her company!


We went to the boys Music Mingle night at their school. They got to sing Christmas songs on the stage & Porter was super excited because he got to ring the jingle bells.



2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Cute pictures. I hope your garden does well.

Norris Family said...

Enjoy gardening. I cant even fathom being able to be gardening at this time of year, must be because of all the tons of snow we have. I am going to miss Logan when we move, that is for sure.
Are we going to be seeing you guys at the reunion this year?