We had a family reunion with my parents, their children, & grandchildren. We went to California & stayed in a condo. It was a great reunion. I was still using a cane since I was only 5 weeks out from my right hip replacement. It was also only 13 weeks after my c-section & 11 weeks after losing Cooper. Crazy timing but, I think our family actually needed a good vacation.
We went on a sailboat ride:


Rachel, Me, & Laura- on our boat was our family, my sisters, & my parents

Clayton had the time of his life-I'm suprised he never fell off because he had no fear of getting right near the edge of the boat

Here is the boat that Richard & Andy's families were on:


I love this temple:


If you look close you can see my sweet wooden cane that Laun made for me. By the way, holding a child on your shoulders after a recent hip replacement is probably not reccomended. But hey, my hip feels better now then it did before my replacement.
Enjoying the beach:

My parents

the grandkids building sand castles

My good looking husband
Since I couldn't really go in the water with my cane- Laun carried me in
We went to this aquarium:

cousisns

the sharks

the jellyfish were probably my favorite


I like how far off Porters feet are from the stool

checking out the sea life

Andy's family & Rachel joined us to go pick strawberries:



The strawberries were so good, we ate some of them with chocolate later that night.
The Rob & Meralee Turley family:

Our family-this makes me miss Coop):

My parents with their children:
And in case you couldn't tell from this picture of Clayton, we had a blast. One complaint- the vacation was too short.
No comments:
Post a Comment